$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

Women’s track and field places first at ECAC Championship

The women’s track and field team won its first Eastern College Athletic Conference title since 2013 and broke three school records March 4–5. The men took seventh at the same meet.

Junior Katherine Pitman won the pole vault again with a mark of 4.15 meters, breaking her previous school record she set multiple times this season. Pitman is now ranked first in Division III.

Sophomore Taryn Cordani took home a first-place finish for the Bombers, clocking in at a time of 9:46.18 in the 3,000-meter run. She beat her own school record by nearly eight seconds and now holds the best time in ECAC history.

The 4×800-meter relay team, consisting of senior Anna Fay, junior Kristin Lynn, sophomore Sierra Grazia and freshman Emilie Mertz, broke a 14-year-old school record to place second in the event, clocking in at 9:26.65.

Junior Brandy Smith and sophomore Sophia Feuer were also first-place finishers. Smith won the weight throw event with a mark of 17.31 meters, while Feuer won the 500-meter dash in 1:17.53.

For the men’s team, its best performer was sophomore Seth Abbott. Abbott took second in the heptathlon, compiling a total of 4,429 points. He took second in pole vault and the 1,000-meter run, tied for fourth in the high jump and took sixth in the 60-meter hurdles.

Senior Andrew Brandt placed third in the high jump event with a 2.03-meter mark, and sophomore Gerardo Munoz Celada took fourth in the 500-meter dash with a time of 1:05.82.

Senior Aaron Matthias placed sixth in the 200-meter dash, clocking in at 22.23.

The Bombers will conclude their indoor season at the NCAA Division III Championships on March 11–12 in Grinnell, Iowa. The official list of the individuals who have qualified will be announced March 7.

$1375
$2000