$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Fall into Fitness

The sunlight is dimming on the remainder of the fall season, so get out and enjoy the outdoors while you still can! Here are some outdoor activities in Ithaca that you can enjoy through the rest of this month.

1)      The Gorges. Unless you enjoy cold water, it may be a little late in the season to take the polar plunge into the gorges, but you can still hike the trails and enjoy the scenery. Second Dam and Buttermilk Falls are only a short hike away from campus. Take some friends and some food along with you and make an afternoon out of it!

2)      The Farmers Market. It is open on Saturdays and Sundays at the steamboat pavilion downtown. Enjoy some fresh, local food down by Cayuga inlet.

3)      Cayuga Waterfront Trail. This is a 2+ mile walking path down by the farmers market and East Shore Drive. Enjoy the sites, and relax waterside on a bench while you’re out enjoying the nice weather.

4)      Kayaking on Cayuga. Puddledockers does kayak and paddleboard rentals on West Buffalo street. You can make a reservation or walk right into the store. You can rent a solo kayak, or go tandem with a friend.

5)      Apple picking and pumpkin picking. Check out some local farms like Iron Kettle Farms, Cornell Orchards, or Little Tree Orchards for some weekend fun! All of these places are only a short drive away from campus.

$1495
$2000