$1520
$2000

$1520
$2000

Point Blank: The NFC Stinks!

The two teams that share the best record in the NFC currently are the New York Giants and Atlanta Falcons. Neither of those squads would be playoff teams in the AFC. Period.

It’s been a trend over the past decade and a half that the AFC has been the better conference in the NFL. Well, this year it couldn’t be more evident.

Just take a look at the standings. It’s true that numbers aren’t always everything, but the AFC currently sports eight teams that have two or less losses. By the end of the season, only six can advance to the playoffs. Mark my word, there will be atleast two or three 10 win teams in the AFC that don’t get to play in January.

Furthermore, while the AFC has eight of these type of teams currently, the NFC only has four.

To give some examples of how lop-sided the conferences are, the Seattle Seahawks are in first place in the NFC West while the Indianapolis Colts are in third place in the AFC South. The Colts would be undefeated if in the NFC.

To not be mistaken, it is only half way through the regular season. There is still obviously another nine weeks, playoffs and the Super Bowl. Any team can get hot just out of the blue and be unstoppable.

But, I guarantee that this year’s champ emerges from the AFC and the real Super Bowl will be the AFC Championship game. It is just one of those odd seasons.

$1520
$2000