$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Public Safety Logs Jan. 29—Feb. 4

File Photo

Jan. 29 

MEDICAL ASSISTANCE/ INJURY RELATED

LOCATION: Ceracche Center / 125 Conservatory Drive

SUMMARY: Caller reported a person fainted and struck their head. The person declined medical assistance from the ambulance staff. Patrol officer Jordan Bartolis responded and assistance was provided.

MEDICAL ASSISTANCE/ INJURY RELATED

LOCATION: Hilliard Hall / 280 Lyceum Drive

SUMMARY: Caller reported a person fell due to slippery conditions and injured their knee. The person declined medical assistance. Patrol officer Ivan Cruz responded and assistance was provided.

Jan. 30

FIRE ALARM UNDETERMINED CAUSE FOR ALARM

LOCATION: Terrace Dining Hall / 121 Tower Skyline Drive

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. There was an unknown cause for the activation. Sergeant Bryan Verzosa responded and determined the alarm was accidental.

Jan. 31

MEDICAL ASSISTANCE/ INJURY RELATED

LOCATION: Phillips Hall / 113 Campus Center Way

SUMMARY: Officer reported a person received an electric shock while working on computer equipment. The person was transported to the hospital by ambulance. Patrol officer Ivan Cruz responded and assistance was provided.

SCC UNDERAGE POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL

LOCATION: Facilities Parking Lot / 100 Block Farm Pond Road

SUMMARY: Caller reported a person walking suspiciously between parked vehicles. One person referred to conduct. Master patrol officer Robert Jones responded. The person(s) responsible were referred to student conduct.

Feb. 1 

MAKING GRAFFITI

LOCATION: Whalen Center For Music / 146 Conservatory Drive

SUMMARY: An officer reported an unknown person wrote graffiti. Master security officer Amy Noble responded. This is a pending investigation.

MEDICAL ASSISTANCE/ PSYCHOLOGICAL

LOCATION: Hammond Health Center / 117 Campus Center Way

SUMMARY: Caller reported person was taken into custody under mental hygiene law and was transported to the hospital by ambulance. Patrol officer Jordan Bartolis responded and assistance was provided.

FIRE ALARM ACCIDENTAL

LOCATION: Circle Apartments Building 12 / 12 College Circle Drive

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. The alarm was caused by a space heater. Fire Protection Specialist Enoch Perkins responded and determined the alarm was accidental.

SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCE

LOCATION: Campus Center / 113 Campus Center Way

SUMMARY: Caller reported an unknown person made an alarming phone call. Patrol officer Kevin McClain responded. This is a pending investigation.

FIRE ALARM UNDETERMINED CAUSE FOR ALARM

LOCATION: Gannett Center / 148 Conservatory Drive

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. The cause for activation is unknown. Patrol officer Thaddeus May responded and was unable to locate the cause for activation.

Feb. 2 

MEDICAL ASSISTANCE/ PSYCHOLOGICAL

LOCATION: Tallcott Hall / 286 Lyceum Drive

SUMMARY: Caller reported having thoughts of wanting to harm themselves. The person was taken into custody under the mental hygiene law and transported to the hospital by ambulance. Master patrol officer Robert Jones responded and assistance was provided.

Feb. 3

SCC IRRESPONSIBLE USE OF ALCOHOL/ DRUGS

LOCATION: Garden Apartment 27 / 134 Grant Egbert Boulevard East

SUMMARY: Caller reported an intoxicated person. The person was taken into custody under the mental hygiene law and transported to the hospital by ambulance. Patrol officer Dana Malcolm responded and the student was referred to conduct.

CRIMINAL TRESPASS 3RD DEGREE

SUMMARY: Staff reported a person in the building after hours. The person was issued a warning. Patrol officer Joe Cloke responded and the person responsible was warned for violation of the law or conduct code.

PUBLIC LEWDNESS NO DEGREE

LOCATION:  Athletic And Events Center / 150 Lyceum Drive

SUMMARY: Caller reported an unknown person masturbating in public. Michael Nelson responded to the call. This is a pending investigation.

MEDICAL ASSISTANCE/ ILLNESS RELATED

LOCATION: Athletic and Events Center / 150 Lyceum Drive

SUMMARY: Caller reported a person was dehydrated. The person was transported to the hospital by ambulance. Patrol officer Connor McCoy responded and assistance was provided.

FIRE ALARM ACCIDENTAL

LOCATION: Circle Apartments Building 130 / 130 College Circle

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. The activation was caused by cooking. Patrol officer Chaz Andrews responded and determined the alarm was accidental

Feb. 4

SCC IRRESPONSIBLE USE OF ALCOHOL/ DRUGS

LOCATION: Terrace 12 / 116 Flora Brown Drive

SUMMARY: Caller reported an intoxicated person. The person was taken into custody under the mental hygiene law, transported to the hospital by ambulance and referred to conduct. Patrol officer Joe Cloke responded.

SCC IRRESPONSIBLE USE OF ALCOHOL/ DRUGS

LOCATION: WEST TOWER / 151 TOWER SKYLINE DRIVE

SUMMARY: Caller reported contact with an unknown intoxicated person. They refused to show their ID and they left the area. Officers identified the person and they were referred to conduct. Officers also found fictitious identification. Patrol officer Joe Cloke responded.

SCC FIRE SAFETY RELATED OFFENSES

LOCATION: Terrace 9 / 110 Flora Brown Drive

SUMMARY: Caller reported finding flammable items in a room. The person was referred to conduct. Patrol officer Matthew Patire responded.

FIRE ALARM UNDETERMINED CAUSE FOR ALARM

LOCATION: WILLIAMS HALL / 131 TEXTOR CIRCLE

SUMMARY: Simplex reported a fire alarm. Unknown reason for activation. Patrol officer Matthew Patire responded and determined the alarm was accidental.