$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

ITHACA THIS WEEKEND: Nov. 15–17

What’s happening this weekend
The events you won’t want to miss

1. The Rochester Philharmonic will perform at 7:30 p.m. tonight in Ford Hall. Tickets are $25, however, admission is free to all students with an Ithaca College ID.

2. The women’s soccer team will take on Penn State–Behrend at 11 a.m. Saturday on Carp Wood Field. This game will be the first round of the NCAA playoffs.

Top news of the day
The stories you should check out

1. In this week’s Accent front story, Managing Editor Allie Healy gives a first-person analysis of the new buzzword: SWUG, or Senior Washed-Up Girl.

2. In response to the concerns of many students, the Student Government Association has passed a bill against the closing of the TC Lounge. The bill outlines the many ways in which the TC Lounge plays an important role in the campus community. Read about the bill and the SGA’s attempts to save the lounge.

Cortaca Weekend
Everything you need to know about this weekend’s game

This weekend is the game Bombers football fans have all been waiting for: the 55th annual Cortaca Jug. In preparation for the game, check out our preview, which tells you everything you’ll need to know before you head out to the game. Also, read Columnist Matt Kelly’s take on what winning the jug would mean for the Class of 2014 in this week’s “Stache Line.” Finally, for all those alumni who can’t make the trip back to South Hill, read about how you may be able to join in the festivities.

Use #cortaca2013 when posting on Instagram or Twitter. @ithacanonline will feature your posts on its homepage!

$1495
$2000