$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

ITHACA TODAY: Thursday, Feb. 27

What’s happening today
Today’s top news and events

1. Lisa Harris, former assistant professor of writing, will give a reading of her novel, “Geechee Girls,” at 6 p.m. today at Buffalo Street Books. Harris is a local writer and artist, and she taught in the Department of Writing for several years.

2. The Office of Career Services will hold a presentation by author Belle Frank at 6 p.m. tonight in Clark Lounge in the Campus Center. Frank will discuss her book “The Advertising On-Ramp, Getting Your First Advertising Job.”

In Today’s Paper
Don’t have time to pick up today’s issue of The Ithacan? Read the highlights here

News: Senior Calvin Chestnut channels his love for technology through advancements that some people have only imagined. His newest endeavor, My Homework, an application for Google Glass, allows users to keep up to date with homework due, upcoming exams and daily tasks, all with a finger swipe across the screen or a simple question. Read about Chestnut and his Google Glass app in this week’s News Section.

Accent: Despite the college’s ban on Greek Life, fraternities and sororities still exist unofficially on campus and are gaining ground at the college, though they are unaffiliated. Two of these unaffiliated Greek-letter organizations are Alpha Epsilon Pi, a Jewish fraternity, and Gamma Delta Pi, a social service sorority. Read about the college’s unaffiliated Greek organizations in this week’s Accent Section.

Sports: Senior Jess Caracciolo balances being president of two campus dance teams alongside her leadership roles in other student organizations, honor societies and college departments. Read about how Caracciolo manages it all in this week’s Sports Section.

$1495
$2000