$1375
$2000

$1375
$2000

ITHACA TODAY: Wednesday, Jan. 22

What’s happening today
Today’s top news and events

1. Nominations for Faculty Excellence Awards are now being accepted. Any student, faculty member or staff member can submit nominations to Barry Beins, professor of psychology, in 119N Williams Hall. Applicants must be full-time employees who have finished at least one year of employment at Ithaca College. Nominations must be submitted by March 3.

2. The Technology Learning Center will be holding TaskStream workshops for students and faculty next week. The workshops will focus on the ICC Direct Response Folio, which is used for student assessment in the ICC. Faculty can register for sessions held Jan. 27 and Jan. 30, while students can register for sessions held Jan. 28 and Jan. 29.

3. Cornell University has been named one of the 10 snowiest colleges in the U.S. According to AccuWeather, Cornell receives about 65 inches of snow each year. AccuWeather ranked Cornell as the eighth snowiest campus, with Michigan Technological University taking the No. 1 spot. While Ithaca College assumably receives the same amount of snow as Cornell, it was not included on the list.

We Want You
Come join The Ithacan

The Ithacan will hold its Spring 2014 Recruitment Night at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 23 in The Ithacan Office. We’re looking for writers for all of our sections, copy editors, photographers, videographers, web designers and sales representatives. Positions are open to all Ithaca College students, regardless of major or school. Come by, meet the staff and join the team.

$1375
$2000