$1275
$2000

Ithaca police to announce arrest in Anthony Nazaire homicide

The+Ithaca+Police+Department+has+announced+that+a+press+conference+will+be+held+at+8+p.m.+Nov.+7+to+announce+an+arrest+in+the+homicide+of+Ithaca+College+sophomore+Anthony+Nazaire.+
Linkedin
The Ithaca Police Department has announced that a press conference will be held at 8 p.m. Nov. 7 to announce an arrest in the homicide of Ithaca College sophomore Anthony Nazaire.

The Ithaca Police Department has announced that a press conference will be held at 8 p.m. Nov. 7 to announce an arrest in the homicide of Ithaca College sophomore Anthony Nazaire. Nazaire died Aug. 28 after being stabbed following an Omega Psi Phi event at Willard Straight Hall.

Nazaire, a business administration major from Brooklyn, New York, was an executive board member of the organization Brothers4Brothers, a club for men to meet and discuss political, social, communal and academic concerns that affect them. He was remembered as a compassionate, caring, hard-working, well-liked student at an Aug. 29 memorial at Muller Chapel. 

Chief of Police John R. Barber, City of Ithaca Mayor Svante Myrick and Acting District Attorney Andrew Bonavia will speak at the press conference.

Follow our live blog here.

$1275
$2000