$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Recently retired trombone professor dies unexpectedly

Courtesy of Tim Smith
Reynolds’s death was announced to the campus community Aug. 30 through an Intercom post. Reynolds worked at the college for 33 years and served as the adviser for the Trombone Troupe, the college’s trombone choir. 

Harold Reynolds, recently retired trombone professor in the Department of Music Performance at Ithaca College, died unexpectedly. 

The post stated that Reynolds was a beloved colleague, teacher and friend, and that the college will be offering support services for the campus community.

“Currently, work is underway with campus partners on supports for students, faculty and staff who need space for feelings of loss and grief, and to honor Professor Reynolds,” the post stated. “More information will be shared as soon as it becomes available.”

Support services for students are available through the Ithaca College Center for Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) by calling (607) 274-3136. Faculty and staff can access the counseling services of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) by calling 1-800-327-2255. The Office of Religious and Spiritual Life has a website dedicated to grief resources. 

The post also stated that information on any funeral or memorial services will be shared with the campus community when it becomes available.

$1495
$2000