September 29, 2022
Ithaca, NY | 55°F

IC adjusts to high staff, faculty and administrative turnover

By | Sep 21, 2022

Ithaca College continues to be affected by staffing shortages as the college rebuilds its leadership departments and deals with staff, faculty and administrative turnover.

Ithaca College students stay active through PALS classes

By | Sep 20, 2022

PALS offers students a wide range of classes that teach them new skills and the opportunity to get hands-on with activities they may not have had the chance to ever partake in.

IC partners with Cayuga Health System for student health care

By | Aug 31, 2022

Ithaca College became a part of the Cayuga Health System’s (CHS) network Aug. 15, with the hopes to create a more sustainable student health center.

Commentary: IC Must Deliver on Substance Free Options

By | Aug 31, 2022

I did not expect my decision to live a substance-free life in college to impact my experience as much as it had started to.

Men’s cross-country striving for Nationals appearance

By | Aug 31, 2022

With the summer ending and new school year approaching, the Ithaca College men’s cross-country team makes its return to the field with big ambitions.

Volleyball expecting big season with young roster

By | Aug 31, 2022

The Ithaca College volleyball team is ready to begin its second season back since the COVID-19 pandemic with the upcoming season quickly approaching.

IC Pride Fellowship makes its debut with first fellow

By | Aug 30, 2022

IC continues to invest in its LGBTQ-friendly reputation by launching the IC Pride Fellowship. The first fellow joined the campus community July 5.

Ithaca Night Bazaar welcomes creatives

By | Aug 24, 2022

Beneath the glow of fairy lights, the sound of reggae and funk music filled the air as Ithaca creatives convened to celebrate art, music and life.

Commentary: Frustrations toward Ithaca College are misplaced

By | Aug 24, 2022

As the need for work that minimum wage workers do on campus piles up, especially with an increase need for sanitation measures and an effort to reduce food insecurity on campus, it’s vital that wages

SGC announces 2022–23 executive board and senate members

By | May 3, 2022

The Ithaca College student body has elected IC United and seven senators to the Student Governance Council (SGC) for the 2022–23 academic year. 

Ithaca College football team hosts bone marrow drive

By | Apr 26, 2022

On April 22, members of the Ithaca College football team walked around Ithaca College Campus Center in an effort to recruit members of the campus community for the Be The Match Bone Marrow Drive.

Commentary: Lack of tenure-track faculty is a detriment

By | Apr 21, 2022

Could the money being used to create new administrative positions not instead be used to fund more tenure-track positions and searches for such faculty?