$1260
$2000

$1260
$2000

Ithaca College crew opens fall seasons at Channel of Canal

The Ithaca College men’s and women’s crew opened their fall seasons Oct. 1 at the Channel of the Canal in Geneva, New York.

The men’s team competed in the varsity 4 and varsity 8. In the 4, the Bombers had four boats competing. The A boat placed first with a time of 16:43, followed by the B boat, which placed second with a time of 16:46. The C boat placed fourth behind third-place University of Buffalo with a time of 17:04.

The men’s second varsity 8 opened its season with a first place finish, crossing the finish line in 15:24.

On the women’s side, the novice boat, competing in its first race as Bombers, finished second with a time of 17:47, behind the University of Rochester.

In the varsity 8 race, Canisius College, Rochester Institute of Technology and William Smith College claimed the top three spots. The Bombers came in fourth with a time of 17:25. In the second varsity 8 boat, the Bombers finished in third with a time of 18:51, behind Canisius and RIT.

The Bombers will compete again at 9 a.m. Oct. 8 at the Head of the Genessee in Rochester, New York.

$1260
$2000