$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

Weekend preview: Three teams prepare for home competition

EVE MAHANEY/THE ITHACAN
The women’s basketball team huddle together before their game against Utica College Jan. 26. The Bombers won 70-56.

Another exciting weekend of Bomber sports is coming up. Here’s what to expect.

Both basketball teams will travel to Alfred, New York, to take on Alfred University on Feb. 3. The women will start the doubleheader at 6 p.m., and the men will tip off at 8 p.m. On Feb. 4, the Bombers will return to Ben Light Gymnasium to take on Stevens Institute of Technology. The women’s game will start at 2 p.m., and the team hopes to remain undefeated at home. The men will play at 4 p.m. in hopes of breaking their four-game losing streak.

The men’s and women’s track and field teams will compete in the Bomber Invitational and Multi at 10 a.m. on both Feb. 4 and 5 in the Ithaca College Athletics and Events Center.

The wrestling team has a loaded schedule Feb. 4. The South Hill squad will compete against Williams College, Wesleyan University and SUNY Oneonta in Oneonta, New York, at the Oneonta Quad. The team will begin its competition at noon and look to extend its winning streak to four.

The gymnastics team will compete against SUNY Brockport in its third meet of the season at 1 p.m. Feb. 4 in Brockport, New York.

• Women’s basketball is away against Alfred University at 6 p.m. Feb. 3. It will face Stevens Institute of Technology at 2 p.m. Feb. 4 in Ben Light Gymnasium.
  • Men’s basketball travels to face Alfred University at 8 p.m. Feb. 3. The team returns home at 4 p.m. Feb. 4 to take on Stevens Institute of Technology.
  • Track and field is home for the Bomber Invitational at 10 a.m. Feb. 4 and 5.
  • Wrestling is away at the Oneonta Quad beginning at noon Feb. 4 to compete against Williams College, Wesleyan University and SUNY Oneonta in Oneonta, New York.
  • Gymnastics takes on SUNY Brockport at 1 p.m. Feb. 4 in Brockport, New York.
$1495
$2000