$1495
$2000

$1495
$2000

ITHACA TODAY: Thursday, Feb. 13

What’s happening today
Today’s top news and events

1. Roald Hoffman, winner of the 1981 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, will give a presentation on protochemestries at 4 p.m. today in the Center for Natural Sciences, room 112. In addition to his work with chemistry, Hoffman has also published several books of poetry.

2. The Department of Art will hold a presentation by Lecturer Pamela Drix at 6 p.m. today in the Handwerker Gallery. Drix will present her Master’s of Fine Arts thesis work, “Finding Place: Ken-dai-a.”

In Today’s Paper
Don’t have time to pick up today’s issue of The Ithacan? Read the highlights here

News: The Student Government Association has launched a task force to combat the marginalization of minority groups on campus and to create a more inclusive environment at Ithaca College. The task force intends to increase pressure on the administration to release the results of the Campus Acceptance, Inclusion and Fairness Survey administered in 2012. Read about the task force in this week’s News Section.

Accent: Senior Joshua Condon is the artistic director of “Disney in Concert: Tale as Old as Time,” a one-night-only concert opening at 8 p.m. Feb. 15 in Ford Hall in the James J. Whalen Center for Music. The concert features a full orchestra and choir of students and faculty as well as the VoICes Multicultural Chorus. Read about the Disney themed concert in this week’s Accent Section.

Sports: Pregame rituals are commonplace in both professional and collegiate athletics. A routine will help some athletes prepare themselves mentally for their performance. Sophomore wrestler Henry Beaman tackles a Rubik’s Cube as part of a routine to mentally prepare before his matches. Read about Beaman’s ritual in this week’s Sports Section.

$1495
$2000